FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Besides the tuition fee, what else do I have to pay?
-You only have to pay the monthly tuition fee, which is inclusive of in-house resources, selected assessment and reference books, as well as practice papers.
There are NO administrative, registration or material charges.
A security deposit of a month's fee is collected upon registration.
2. What is the purpose of the security deposit?
- The full amount of the security deposit is used to offset the last month of the lesson whan a full month's notice is given should you need to withdraw your child from the class.
A failure to do so leads to the forfeit of the full security deposit.
3. How much is the tuition fee?
- Please call the centre for a no-obligation enquiry. Our monthly fee is reasonable as our main focus is to provide quality guidance for the children who come to us.
4. Is there any refund if we do not have a make-up lesson?
- Please note that there is strictly no refund in the monthly fee.
1. How many lessons are there in a month?
- The service rendered by My Mustard Seed for the standard monthly fee (dependent on the level of the student) consists of *4 scheduled lessons a month.
2. What if my child cannot come for lesson on a particular day?
Is there any make-up lesson?
A make-up lesson is offered only if there is a similar lesson available on the condition that the parent/student updates the tutor of his/her absence at least a day before the scheduled lesson.
We seek your understanding that in order for the student to maximise the benefits of learning, regular attendance is expected.